Thursday, February 8, 2007

Olga did me in with a fruit.

Of all the friggin ways to go. Death by citrus fruit. And here I was worried I'd die on the toilet with irritable bowel. (which by the way is all better since I started eating dried apricots) At least....it was better, till I got dead. Nobody dead poops. Could be considered a plus since there's so many of them what with smoking, drinking, and cell phone talking drivers and all.

I'm not totally hating the dead thing. It's got perks. I can walk thru walls. I can be anywhere in the blink of an eye. And I can move things. Some ghosts can't you know. I'm special that way. And I don't have to take showers, do my hair, or even bother to dress. Now that's some cool stuff right there.

7 comments:

barman said...

Crabby was pummelled to death by a fresh pineapple on a remote tropical island.

Is it just me or does this sound like Clue? Where is Professor Plumb when you need him?


I think you need to come back and posses your twin! What do you think Sparky?

crabby ghost said...

Actually, bro. You are readin my mind.

And dead on the money with the clue. (no pun intended)

SignGurl said...

I know I'll still poop when I'm dead. That's just how I roll.

crabby ghost said...

Sign, I do miss a good poop. That and a hearty sneeze.
The sneeze is a nasal orgasm. Did ya know it?

Unknown said...

Was crabby in Hawaii?

I wouldn't mind being dead, as long as I cold still blog!

Dan said...

Imagine that. And all this time I thought that fruit was so healthy for me.

barman said...

Watch it Crabby Ghosty. It looks like 6 to 10 inches on it's way. I will see 4 to 5 inches at most. Of snow...